Ford Mondeo Zetec taxi
Price quoted includes VAT, RFL and delivery. The Mondeo hits the streets with an amazing high spec and is great value for money — as it always was. A major player in the taxi market, the fantastic build quality matched with Ford reliability makes this vehicle a winner for drivers wanting class and good value for money. It’s competitively priced, while have a generous level of kit. A big boot opening gives better luggage access than many competitors such as Mazda, VW and Volvo saloons. This Mondeo also handles fantastically well when driving round town. Conventional suspension does a good job regardless of the road surface.
Auto Express 4 / 5 - The Mondeo Estate is more practical than the other versions, just as refined and only a mite more expensive. It’s a stellar machine.
What Car? 4 / 5 - Spacious, good to drive. Agile handling, comfortable. Large boot with a practical hatchback opening.
AutoCar 4 / 5 - Substantial improvements to interior quality, new engine options and additional body styles ...well suited to chewing through large numbers of miles... impressively quiet.
- 17" Alloy wheels
- Front Fogs Led daytime running lights
- Ford DAB Audio with Navigation system
- SYNC 3 with 8’’ colour touchscreen
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- Thatcham Category 1 alarmr
- Power folding door mirrors
- Quickclear heated front windscreen
- Bodycolour bumper and side rocker mouldings
- Power operated front and rear windows
- Dual Zone Electronic auto temperature
Finance & other Information
Weekly & monthly repayment figures are calculated inclusive of a £1,000 initial deposit and the weekly repayment figure is an average calculated from the monthly figure at a rate of 5% flat over 60 months. Credit subject to status. Repayment figures are always approximate. Images for illustration purposes only. *Free delivery UK mainland only.